Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Really Though?




Wait.. one.. minute.. Mattel actually gave this chick a barbie? That's it... I throw in my black card. I'm done. DONE! Now don't get me wrong. I respect Nicki M. for her hustle. She has really sold herself to mainstream media and it works for her, very well as you can see. But in the era of Barbie dolls and Ken Barbs we are telling our generation that it's okay to be plastic and sell your body to get what you want out of life. Idk about you my but niece is NOT getting one of these for Christmas. Not my niece, not my sister, not anybody I truely love. I will not support the demise of my culture and race (even though I did just trade in my black card). I mean between Lil' Wayne trying to get every man to wear jeggins and lip rings, and Nicki trying to get butt injections to be an OTC drug... what's next? Our priorites are really effed up. Do ya thing Miss Minaj, but this is cannot support.

A Nicki Minaj Barbie complete with butt injections, boob implants, and a rainbow wig collection.. Coming to a store near you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment